Snort upgrade from 2.4 to 2.6 Part 2

Ok. I figured out what the problem was with the preprocessors. Looks like there is a USE flag that needs to be set to bring in the dynamicpreprocessors (+dynamicplugin). Here are the USE flags that I have set:

net-analyzer/snort-2.6.1.2  USE="dynamicplugin mysql -flexresp -flexresp2 -gre -inline -linux-smp-stats -odbc -perfprofiling -postgres -prelude -react (-selinux) -sguil -snortsam -timestats"

Enabling that USE flag, and uncommenting out the following:

dynamicpreprocessor and dynamicengine got my other preprocessors back (ftp_telnet, dns, smtp, etc). Also, with this build the location of the object files changed. They use to refer to:

/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor/libdynamicexample.so

But now, they're here:

/usr/lib/snort_dynamicengine/libsf_engine.so

Hope this helps!